MISSING ON JUNE 19TH 2016 : Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared
REMOTE VIEWING ?
Published on 16 Jun 2016
“Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep. But at MIDNIGHT there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.’ Matthew 25
And it came to pass at MIDNIGHT, that the man was afraid, and turned himself: and, behold, a woman lay at his feet. Ruth 3
And at MIDNIGHT Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed. Acts 16
On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people and, because he intended to leave the next day, kept on talking until MIDNIGHT… Paul had decided to sail past Ephesus to avoid spending time in the province of Asia, for he was in a hurry to reach Jerusalem, if possible, by the day of Pentecost. Acts 20
June 20, 2016, is the summer solstice. In the far north, this day is called the “MIDNIGHT SUN”. In the far south (south pole) there is DARKNESS FOR 6 MONTHS starting on June 20th.
“Pray that your flight does not take place in winter”
June 19th is the final day before winter starts for the southern hemisphere.
“Pray that your flight does not take place on the Sabbath”
June 19th is the day after the Sabbath.
“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. So also, when you see all these things, you know that He is near, right at the door.” June 19th is the day before summer for the northern hemisphere. When summer is near, He is near (right at the door).
There are 6 calculations pointing to June 17-19, 2016. These 6 calculations are as follows:
1. The 1335 days (April 30, 2013 to December 25, 2016) have been reduced to 1/7. The final 1/7 of the 1335 days begin on June 17, 2016.
2. The “Day of the Lord” for the believers is from the 7th day of Tabernacles in 2015 to the 7th day of Tabernacles in 2016. The 4th trumpet judgment tells us that 1/3 of the day is without light. The final 1/3 of the Day of the Lord will begin on June 17, 2016.
3. The Day of the Lord for the unbelievers is from Hanukkah (Kislev 25) in 2015 to Hanukkah (Kislev 25) in 2016. Half of this “day” is light and half is dark (the night). June 17, 2016 is exactly the halfway point between these 2 dates.
4. The fourth trumpet judgment tells us that 1/3 of the night will be without light. If the night is from June 19th to the start of Hanukkah, the final 1/3 begins on the 7th day of Tabernacles in 2016, when the 2nd rapture/harvest/woe event occurs and all Christians are removed from the earth, leaving no light on the earth.
5. A doctor will calculate the “due date” of a human baby by counting either 280 days from the woman’s last menstrual cycle or 266 days from conception. June 19th is the 280th day of the Jewish Year counting from the Feast of Trumpets in 2015 and is also the 266th day counting from the start of Tabernacles when the final blood moon occurred.
6. Counting from June 19th to the 7th day of Tabernacles, we have 126 days. These are the days that the left behind saints (foolish virgins) will have to endure the “darkness” (a.k.a. Great Tribulation) before the second rapture event. We are told in Daniel and Revelation that the Great Tribulation was to have lasted for 1260 days. God has reduced this 1260 day count to just 126 days, or 1/10th. “One tenth of the produce of the land, whether grain from the fields or fruit from the trees, belongs to the LORD and must be set apart to him as holy.” (Leviticus 27:30) This final 1/10th belongs to the Lord and is a time of separation for the firstfruits Bride of Christ (see Revelation 14), the purehearted virgins who are offered to the Lord as firstfruits at the time of the first harvest/rapture/woe event.
All of these calculations point to June 17-19, 2016, as the start of the days of darkness on the earth. In one of my latest videos, I explained why June 19th is the last possibility for Pentecost to take place this year. Pentecost is when firstfruits are to be offered to the Lord. I believe June 17-19 will start the “3 days of darkness” and the firstfruits will then be taken on June 19th, the true Pentecost on God’s calendar.
The Rapture Puzzle Summary – June 12, 2016 (Parts 1-3)
Does Scripture Support a Pentecost Rapture? (Parts 1-3)
THE RAPTURE PUZZLE: